John Kremer, author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Book, bookmarket.com
“There’s a lot more involved in creating a book out of a blog than just gathering up a bunch of posts and hitting “publish.” Nina Amir leads you step-by-step through all the consideration. Say good-bye to “what should I write about?” and say hello to “I’m a published author.”
Shel Horowitz, book shepherd and author of eight books including Grassroots Marketing for Authors and Publishers, frugalmarketing.com
How to Blog a Book teaches you how to create a blogged book with a well-honed and uniquely angled subject and targeted posts–and how to build the audience necessary to convince agents and publishers to make your blog into a book.
Inside you’ll find:
- Basic information on how to set up your blog and the essential plug-ins and other options necessary to get the most out of each post
- Steps for writing a book easily from scratch using blog posts
- Advice on how to write blog posts
- Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off
- Tools for driving traffic to your blog
- Information on how to monetize an existing blog into a book or other types of products
- Profiles with authors who received blog-to-book deals
Author Nina Amir explains how writing a book in cyberspace allows you to get your book written easily, while promoting it and building an author’s platform. It’s a fun, effective way to start writing, publishing, and promoting a book, one post at a time.
Sale Price:[productprice id=1599635402 web=com asotag=sb04e-20]