Thank god for my article submission staff that manually submits my clients’ articles. The process is long and boring. It’s robotic work and can be quite painful. Trust me. I know because before I hired my staff, I handled all of the article submissions by myself so I can learn all of the ins and outs.
The last thing you want to do is spend hours submitting articles to websites that do not give you instant credibility nor bring you the website traffic, prospects and profits you want. Luckily there are some free (and low cost resources) that will save you time with the article submission process.
3 Free Article Submission Resources That Will Save You Time From Finding the Best Websites and Blogs to Tracking Your Placements…
1. BloggerLinkUp.com – My personal friend and business peer, Cathy Stucker created this free service to connect bloggers who want content with article marketers. Join the BloggerLinkUp list and you will get an email on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. These emails will list bloggers looking for expert sources, requests for guest posts, bloggers and web masters offering guest posts, and PR reps and others seeking reviews of products. When you see a request that you can fulfill, just respond directly to the requester.
2. Google News Alerts – By entering your competitors’ names and websites into the alert, you’ll be able to find out exactly where your competition is being published. You don’t want your competition taking your traffic and profits because they’re articles are being found on websites, you’re not submitting to, do you? This is free competitive intelligence! Plus, if you add your name, title of article and website link into the Google News Alert, you’ll be able to track your article placements.
3. LinkedIn – There are a variety of ways you can use LinkedIn. Number 1, you can use the answers section to tell LinkedIn members about your article and ask if anyone would like to publish your article or if they have suggestions for you. Be specific when asking for website suggestions, because many people will offer you article directories like EzineArticles.com which only gives you links. Another way to use LinkedIn is to create your own group as well as join groups related to your expertise. When your article gets published on your blog or on a top website, post a tease and the link to your group. Then, click on share and post it to the other groups you belong too with a few clicks of the mouse. My article postings get published on at least 23 different groups all at once!
Two Low-Cost Opportunities That Will Save You Even More Time With Your Article Submission Process
1. Do-It-Yourself Article Submission Kit – This kit contains your very own, customized database of websites, ezines and article directories that includes contact information, traffic rankings, subscriber numbers, editorial guidelines and much more. Plus, you get an article submission secrets handbook and training videos. You can save more than 50% on your Do-It-Yourself Article Submission Kit at: articlesubmissionsitedatabase.com/special
2. Done-For-You Article Submission Service – When using ArticleMarketingExperts.com as an article submission service provider, we’ll edit, proofread and format your articles for easy online reading. We’ll infuse credibility and brand building elements into your articles and add psychological triggers. We’ll help you create a bio box that converts readers into website visitors. And, we’ll manually submit your articles for you so you can focus your time on doing the things in your business that you love. Check out the service now at: articlemarketingexperts.com/special . Now, you can get 2 articles for the normal price of 1 – so take action now.
So, there you go. Now, you have 5 article submission resources that will save you time! You now have no excuse why you can’t start writing and submitting articles so you can make more money online!
Article marketing expert Eric Gruber created online marketplace opportunities for authors, small business owners, speakers and internet marketers who want more website traffic, prospects and profits. Now you can get started with writing and marketing your business with articles, by getting 3 free article templates that will help you write articles faster. Get it now at: http://www.trymyfreearticletemplates.com